- Social Security Number
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Official SAT/ACT Scores
- Cumulative GPA
In order for your application to be considered complete you must provide the following documentation either as an attachment within the online application or by mail (address listed below):
- Student Aid Report (SAR)
- One official transcript for each high school attended
- Official Copy of SAT/ACT Scores
- Two letters of recommendation--signed and dated by the professional references
It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure all necessary forms are submitted to KMR Group Foundation by the deadline. If you wish to mail in any documents, please send to: KMR Group Foundation Attn. Scholarship Committee 9604 NE 126th Ave. Suite 2330 Vancouver, WA 98682
- Applicant must be a high school senior graduating from an accredited high school in Clark County.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or will be enrolled in Clark College or Washington State University Vancouver to begin during the fall term or semester.
- Applicant must attend college full-time (12 credits or more) for the entire academic year.
- Applicant must be considered a student in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or current passport.
- Applicant must be in need of financial assistance.
Requirements and Eligibility
For a full list of scholarship requirements and eligibility, CLICK HERE.