Due to COVID-19, this year we will accept non-official transcripts/grades
If you are a local high school senior and would like to apply please have the following information accessible prior to starting your application:
- Social Security Number
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- SAT/ACT Scores (If Applicable)
- Cumulative GPA
In order for your application to be considered complete you must provide the following documentation either as an attachment within the online application or by mail (address listed below):
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- One high school or college running start transcript
Copy of SAT/ACT Scores (If Applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation--signed and dated by the professional references
It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure all necessary forms are submitted to KMR Group Foundation by the deadline. If you wish to mail in any documents, please send to: KMR Group Foundation Attn. Scholarship Committee 9604 NE 126th Ave. Suite 2330 Vancouver, WA 98682
What should I expect after applying?
- The Foundation board will review all applications submitted on or before the closing date and submitted with complete information. Applications that are not complete or are submitted after the deadline will not be considered for a scholarship.
- Once the application date closes, we will email you with available days and times for your interview. Interviews will take place either on zoom or in-person, depending on the current health situation.
- After the interview segment is completed, we will email the interviewee the board’s decision.
Please note that it is crucial to provide an email that you will check regularly; this is how we will communicate with you throughout the application process and send all future correspondence.
April 8, 2022
- Up to 4 years of undergraduate learning at Clark College, Lower Columbia College, or Mt. Hood Community College.
- High School Senior in Southwest Washington and Northwest Oregon.
- High School Senior in running start with two years completed.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or will be enrolled in Clark College, Lower Columbia College, or Mt. Hood Community College.
- Applicant must attend college full-time (12 credits or more) for the entire academic year.
- Applicant must be considered a student in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or current passport.
- Applicant must be in need of financial assistance.
Requirements and Eligibility
For a full list of scholarship requirements and eligibility, CLICK HERE.