Due to COVID-19, this year we will accept non-official transcripts/grades
If you are a local high school senior and would like to apply please have the following information accessible prior to starting your application:
- Social Security Number
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- SAT/ACT Scores (If Applicable)
- Cumulative GPA
In order for your application to be considered complete you must provide the following documentation either as an attachment within the online application or by mail (address listed below):
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- One high school or college running start transcript
Copy of SAT/ACT Scores (If Applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation--signed and dated by the professional references
It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure all necessary forms are submitted to KMR Group Foundation by the deadline. If you wish to mail in any documents, please send to: KMR Group Foundation Attn. Scholarship Committee 9604 NE 126th Ave. Suite 2330 Vancouver, WA 98682
- Up to 4 years of undergraduate learning at Clark College or Lower Columbia College.
- High School Senior in Southwest Washington.
- High School Senior in running start with two years completed or current Clark student with two years completed.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or will be enrolled in Clark College or Lower Columbia College.
- Applicant must attend college full-time (12 credits or more) for the entire academic year.
- Applicant must be considered a student in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or current passport.
- Applicant must be in need of financial assistance.
Requirements and Eligibility
For a full list of scholarship requirements and eligibility, CLICK HERE.