KMR Group Foundation seeks to recognize accomplished students, invest in their potential, and assist them in funding their education.
High School Senior Eligibility
- Must be a high school senior in Washington or Oregon.
- Have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must plan on attending college full-time (12 credits or more) at one of the following colleges: Clark College, Lower Columbia College, or Mt. Hood Community College.
- Applicants must need financial support.
Filling out the application
Before filling out the application, please gather the following information/documents:
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Official Transcripts
- Cumulative GPA
- Free Application for Student Federal Aid (FAFSA)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
We communicate via email; please provide an email you will check regularly.
To be considered, the applicant must submit all necessary forms to KMR by the deadline.
If you wish to mail in any documents, please send to:
KMR Group Foundation
Attn. Scholarship Committee
PO Box 821930
Vancouver, WA 98682
Already applied? Here are the next steps.
The Foundation Board will:
- Review all complete applications
- Interview applicants
- Email decision of acceptance/non-acceptance
Continuing Education Eligibility
Considered on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now